A note on Mom: We stopped by home really quick yesterday while running an errand and Tabitha was pleased to find out she has already lost 25 pounds (even while gorging on all the desserts the cafeteria has to offer). She also tried on and more importantly fit into - some of her non-maternity pants.

Comments

Anonymous said…
WOO-HOO! Go Tabitha! 25 pounds in a month! You're my hero!

Love,
Erica
You look great Tabby!!! hopefully i can follow in your foot steps ... well if this stubborn child ever comes out!!! hehehe love ya lots
ash
Grandma Debbie said…
Congratulations Tabitha you are doing awesome on losing your baby weight. I love the family photo, another picture to add to my scrapbook.

Love, Grandma debbie
Shirley Casey said…
What a cute family! You should seriously consider sending in Taylor's photos to Parent magazine or something. I can't help but smile everytime I see her little picture you posted yesterday.
Tabitha, you are looking so great. Keep it up. Yeah, no more maternity pants :o) Isn't it funny how you are so excited to get into your first materity clothes and you can't wait to get out of them!
We are praying for them to send you home soon so you can move on and get more comfortable.
E.Stockstad said…
Hi, Kevin and Tabitha. Brad sent me the link to your blog and I just read through all of your posts. I'm so glad to read that Taylor is doing better, and I'll continue to keep you all in my prayers.

love,

-Elliot
The Fox Den said…
Sweet, you look great!!! Nursing rocks.... way to "pump" through this time :) Glad to see she's latching and eating and that you will be going home soon!! Our God ia an awesome God!
Shirley Casey said…
HAPPY 3 WEEK BIRTHDAY TAYLOR!!! Have a great day and make sure you keep down all your food for Mommy and Daddy so you can come home. :o)
Love you!

Popular posts from this blog