8/13/06 (8:45 am) - Feedings have been going fairly well. She is starting to get the hang of feeding from a bottle. We are working through the breast milk that Tabitha has pumped in small amounts. In the next 24 hours she should begin receiving larger amounts. Her stomach seems to be processing everything that is put into it. Most of her nutrition is still coming through her IV at this time. Hopefully Tabitha will get to start breastfeeding her soon.

Comments

Shirley Casey said…
Thanks for the update. It sounds like everything is going really well.

Emily really loves to look at the pictures of Taylor and especially likes the ones with Taylor's "ya ya" :o)

Love,

Shirley
Anonymous said…
WOW! I am sooooo happy to see these pictures Tab! Your baby is looking so strong! I am so glad to hear your nurses and doctors are such caring wonderful people, it seems that they are taking great care of Taylor. I can't wait to hear about Taylors trip HOME from the Hospital. I know she can't wait to see her lavendar room, and be cuddled with in mommy and Daddys bed...it is comen Tab! So soon!
Many love and PRAYERS,

Nina

Popular posts from this blog