8/14/06 - Here is a crib picture as requested. Sorry it isn't the greatest, but I was trying to attach a couple more and was having issues getting them all to post. I will try again later, but I am on my way to visit with Taylor. Tabitha had her doctors appointment and didn't get any new information so she will rest and let the antibiotics do their thing.
Comments
Hope all is still going well with feedings and I hope you feel better Tabitha!
Much love,
Shirley
Careful with the anitibiotics, your body needs bacteria to fight off bad bacteria! Have one of the many loveing people in the waiting room run to whole foods and pick up a box of organic free range chicken broth. Throw some chicken (protein) and some cabbage and carrots and spinach and make a yummy soup and try to eat it all! The protein will do you much good,the broth will hydrate you, and the veggies will make you happy! REST REST Tab, your body has gone through something tramatic, and you have been emotionally drained with all this. IF you take antibiotics from your doctor, be sure to get plenty of pro-biotics in your system. Plain yougart or Keifer is so good for that....okay, I will shut up now! Take care of yourself my friend!
Love,
Nina
Carina(a friend of Grandma Jeannette's)