8/28/06 - The other grandparents get their 15 minutes of fame.


Comments

I want my 15 minutes of fame!!!! send her over to me and i will send you pictures and then you can post them hehehehhehe ...
love you guys!!
Grandma Debbie said…
She is so precious, I could have rocked her for hours. I really like this Grandma job.

Love, Grandma Debbie
Anonymous said…
I'd say that looks like some pretty proud, happy grandparents! Taylor is truly blessed. Thanks for the pictures.

Love G Grandpa and G Grandma Smith
Shirley Casey said…
Ohhh, I love the grandparent pictures! They all look so happy! There is something a little euphoric about holding a baby.
Anonymous said…
It's so nice to see Aunt Marilyn and Uncle Kenny as Grandma & Grandpa! You guys better watch out for "grandparent-spoilage." It's a really cool thing that allows you to go out on "date-night" and afternoon shopping trips without paying a babysitter! It rocks!

Love,

Erica & Jim

Popular posts from this blog