8/13/06 - Taylor is doing well. They bumped up her feeding amount to 8cc (about 2 teaspoons) this morning, but it is taking her a little longer to digest the food than normal. There is no reason to be concerned yet, but pray that her digestive system would function correctly.

On another note, Tabitha has been feeling a bit achy and chilled so she had a nurse take her temperature and it was 102, so we are headed over to the group health urgent care to get her checked out. The consulting nurse didn't think is sounded like anything too serious, but that is pretty high for an adult and since she just gave birth a week ago they wanted to make sure she got checked out. Keep us in your prayers.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey guys,I'm so happy to hear Taylor's heading in the right direction, before you know it this whole thing will be a blur.I'm sorry to hear about Tabitha,I pray she doesn't have an infection of some sort(although a virus would be contagious and infefetions can be easily cleared up)OK so maybe I'll just pray for Gods' healing hand to be upon her.I'm sorry I couldn't make it up today,but I'm sure it was probably best considering Tabitha's situation.WE love you guys!!Michelle Martin
Anonymous said…
Wow - I guess the fever came on after our telephone conversation. Hopefully all is going well. I'm going to call your Grandma Smith for an update.
Anonymous said…
Oh, honey, I pray that you feel better soon and that this is all due to stress and fatigue so that they can pump you full of fluids and tell you to rest. I'm sure your energies have not been as focued on you of late and so I pray that this merely requires rest. I am so glad to hear of Taylor's progress. She is so amazing - each day I realize all the more her miraculous life and God's attention to her and you all. Hang in there, Kevin, as both your girls are recovering. We are praying for your strength and wisdom as you care for them both. Love you guys.
Joy and Greg (and Casey says "Hi" to her best friend TAbitha!)

Popular posts from this blog