8/11/06 (8:00 am) - They removed her from the ventilator this morning, it went drastically smoother than the first time and it seems that it will be successful. They also removed an IV that was in her right hand that wasn't being used and a suction tube that went through her mouth into her stomach. They might have to reinsert that tube if she starts getting air in her stomach, but hopefully not. Her chest drain tube will come out tomorrow and then the will start trying to feed her. Thank God for the answered prayers.



Comments

Anonymous said…
WONDERFUL! Oh Praise GOd!
Anonymous said…
Oh! Look at her! Tube free!! HOORAY!!!
Anonymous said…
It was so thrilling to go back and see her. She is so precious. What an amazing gift from God. We are so thankful to God that she is breathing on her own. Our prayer is for continued improvement. We are looking forward to the day when we can actually hold her,but for now just gazing at her is enough. We are so thankful for our first grandchild.
Love, Grandma and Grandpa Moberg
Anonymous said…
She is so stinkin' cute! I giggle and cry each time I look at her! What a precious little angel God has entrusted to your care! Praise Him for the success this morning! What wonderful works are being performed by Him and for Him before our very eyes!
Amanda said…
It's great to see her without the tubes again!
Anonymous said…
Yeah! I am so glad everything went smoothly. She is so beautiful! I love all the pictures. It is so amazing to see God working each and every moment and to see all of the anwsered prayers.

Also,I am all for a TMM blog club :o) Where do I sign up.

Love you guys!

Shirley
Anonymous said…
One more thing...The more that I look at Taylor and now w/o the tubes, I think she looks like Kevin. What do you think? However, she has Tabitha's lips.

Shirley
Grandma Debbie said…
What a little angel. God is so good.

Love you all,

Grandma debbie
Anonymous said…
HI from Holly & Bill Bullock and boys. You are in our prayers. She's a Moberg - She'll be Fine.
Please call us if you need support, day or night.
(360) 427-6158

Popular posts from this blog