Happy Valentines Day

Hailey had 3 firsts on Valentines Day
1. First Valentines Day 2. First trip to the zoo 3. First time riding like a big girl in the stroller
We asked Taylor what she would like to do for Valentines Day and she said, "Go see the lions!" So we decided to head to the Woodland Park Zoo. Ironically, our friends called to see if we wanted to join them in doing the same thing so we said sure! This is Taylor and her friend Emily.


Taylor's Teeth Cleaning
Aunt Ashley is a Dental Assistant so I asked her to bring her tools over and check out Taylor's teeth. Taylor held real still and did great. Her teeth look very nice!




Comments

Shirley Casey said…
Love the pics. Could you send a few my way when you get a chance. I am such a dork because I thought I didn't have my camera...Turns out it was in my purse just buried really good!!! Oh well....

Popular posts from this blog