Happy Birthday Dad/Grandpa/Amanda!
Friday night we finally got together to celebrate my Dad's birthday (which was 2/3 -Taylor's 1/2 birthday). This year we decided to go more sentimental and celebratory of my Dad in his gift. The 3 of us girls wrote out letters describing our favorite memories with our Dad and what we appreciate most about him. I think it was a hit!
Amanda's birthday is coming up - March 4th. Here are the two of them blowing out the candles!

Random pictures of the girls. Taylor was having fun holding Hailey's hand.



Our precious Hailey



Sweet Taylor!
Taylor was given some money on Valentine's Day; I took her shopping and told her she could buy whatever she wanted. It was love at first sight with this dress. Immediately - "Mommy I want THAT one!" She hasn't wanted to take it off since.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog