We're Here
We made it to California. Overall Taylor did a great job on our road trip. She had her cranky moments, of course (but so did I)! We arrived in Garden Grove, CA on Tuesday to an empty rental house about a mile away from Disneyland. We're staying in a house with a bunch of KLM employees. When we got here the house was newly rented and unfurnished so we've been filling it up with everything from dishes to box springs and mattresses. The most unfortunate thing is the gas was turned off and the soonest they could come out here is sometime today so we've gone almost 4 days without hot water - needless to say we're a little stinky. We also don't have a fridge or washer and dryer, those are coming tomorrow. I have to say I don't really miss this lifestyle! =)
Comments
Love,
Grandma and Grandpa Moberg