The Results
Well, 66% of you were wrong! =) I guess Taylor knew what she was talking about when she answered sister almost every time! We had our ultrasound today and it looks like we have another precious girl on the way. However, the technician was very iffy! She said typically she would be more confident, but our little one did not cooperate. She had her legs tightly crossed the entire time. She said she was about 70% confident from the quick and limited views. So, we'll see!!! The best news we got today was that our little girl looks very healthy and is developing beautifully.

Comments

Teabo Chica said…
Awesome, okay I dont remeber if I posted or not...I totally guessed girl. Awesome. Congrats you two. Cant wait to hear the name. Oh still would love that contact of your friend at WVision. YEAH FOR TAYLOR!!
Love
Natalie
Every girl needs a sister!!!! I am soo excited!
Congratulations on the news of our new great granddaughter. What fun her and Taylor will have together.

Glad for the great doctors report too.

Love G Grandpa and G Grandma Smith
The Fox Den said…
I'll take being wrong as long as she is healthy!!! :) Congratulations!

Popular posts from this blog