Taylor can officially climb/fall out of her crib. Some of you may remember she did this at an abnormally young age, but she learned her lesson for awhile. Now... we'll see. Here she is sporting her new bump on her forehead. The flash made it look better than it actually looked.




WARNING: Content may not be suitable for all viewers!





Some artists draw people in the nude and some artists just draw in the nude.

Comments

hahahahhaahahahah tooo cute!!!the drawing picture that is!!!! im sure that isnt her first bump on the head!!! so does this mean you are going to get her a big girl bed since she can climb out of her crib!?!?!?
luv
ashley
The Fox Den said…
THAT IS A RIOT! What a funny girl...
Shirley Casey said…
HILARIOUS!!!! Great photo!
Shirley Casey said…
Also, I am sorry to see Taylor's bump. I am glad that she is okay. Hopefully you can lower her mattress???? :O) Getting a big girl bed is a whole new thing. It is so nice when you can just put them in their cribs and know they will stay there. Good Luck.
Anonymous said…
If you think about it, both pictures taken together, give an interesting conclusion. I was examining the photo of the artist to evaluate whether those were the legs of a future soccer champion or a future volleyball champion.
Based on the legs, alone, it was iffy, but I was leaning toward soccer, but the first picture resolved the issue for sure.
Love the Girl, the pictures, and her parents!
Grandpa Ken
ps. And her sibling too!
Anonymous said…
After looking at the artist's picture again I remembered that one of Kevin's soccer player buddys mooned the world just like that, while he was riding in my van.
Grandpa Ken

Popular posts from this blog