The Tooth Fairy

Here's more proof our baby is growing up. Taylor is losing her baby teeth and adult teeth are replacing them! At six and a half years old Taylor finally lost her first tooth, the bottom front left. She is thrilled, I'm a little squeamish, and Kevin is excited to pull those suckers out.

 Can you see the delight behind Kevin's smile? He loves stuff like this. I gladly leave these jobs to him.
 I stuck to my area of expertise and found this adorable tooth fairy pillow to give to the girls as a new tradition. There's a pocket to leave your tooth in and the tooth fairy replaces it with money. Hailey saw this pillow when it arrived in the mail and she did a GREAT job at keeping it a secret; so, she received the honor of giving it to Taylor which is pictured above. 

Taylor's new smile

Comments

Anonymous said…
Congratulations Taylor on losing your 1st tooth.

Love, Grandma Debbie

Popular posts from this blog