PUGGLES!
Today Calvary Baptist had an AWANA recognition time during their church service. Taylor is in a class for 2 year olds called Puggles. She LOVES Puggles. This was Taylor's first performance in front of a large audience. They sang and did motions to two songs. She was adorable!
Typically there are 4 kids in her class, but one was out of town this morning.

I thought this was so cute... I remember being in grade school and holding my friend's (Nina) hand too. I've noticed Taylor has started doing this with a couple of her girl friends and I find it to be so sweet!

Mrs. Smith, puggles, and Mrs. Moberg waiting to perform!



Now in all fairness Taylor was much more animated in the second song they sang, but I missed it! The second song was their puggles song that she loves to do the motions and sing to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog