Our Sleeping Beauty

This is how Hailey likes to sleep and it stresses me out! Can she breath? Apparently she can, but it still stresses me out! As soon as I lay her in her crib she rolls to the side, grabs her bumper and snuggles into it. Often times she'll pull the bumper down and use it like a pillow.





When Taylor was little I saw this contraption and thought what a waste of money, why would you want to hassle with one of those? Well, along came Hailey and now I LOVE these things and Taylor probably would've benefited from it as well. It's especially great because Hailey doesn't want baby food, she wants whatever we're eating. As a first time mom, grown up food wasn't an option for Taylor, as a seasoned mother now... I bend the "rules" more often. =) This is a picture of Hailey enjoying a piece of pineapple. I just bought a bag of frozen fruit that will have a dual purpose, nutrition and deliciousness from the fruit and well as a nice frozen treat to help sooth her gums while teething.








A cute picture of Taylor and her friend Anika!





Comments

The Fox Den said…
Better get her a body pillow when she moves into a big girl bed :)
Shirley Casey said…
How cute! It is so funny what each kid comes up with to help them sleep. What a doll!
lindsaybrooke said…
oh my gosh Tabitha! That would stress me out too! Oh my word. I actually used to sleep with a blanket completely covering my face. Bentley does the same thing, but once she falls asleep, I move it from over her face :)

Popular posts from this blog