Announcing Baby #2

That's right baby number two is on its way. Our Christmas surprise was discovering this new little blessing! Taylor's brother or sister is due August 26, 2008! Feel free to have a little fun and participate in our poll (off to the right hand side) on whether it's going to be a boy or a girl.

Comments

The Fox Den said…
WAHOO! We're sending you high fives and lots of love from Utah!
Anonymous said…
Congratulations (again)!! I'm very excited to be an aunt again!! I like the pregnancy ticker you added at the top, very informative! =) And just for the record, my vote is still that Taylor will have a little brother.
Anonymous said…
Way to go Moberg family!!!!!

Allie
helafo said…
YAY!!! Congratulations!!!
Love,
LaForges x 3
Anonymous said…
I LOVE the baby counter! This is GREAT!
Toooooo Cute...and I voted for another girl...I can just see you having one more girl before the boys start poppen out...You should have at least 4-6 kids like me :)
Nina
Elliotness said…
Two things from Me, first I never read your Christmas posts, and I am SO impressed with Taylors many and CUTE little christmas-ie outfits!
Second, whats the story behind the title of your blog...are you really expecting to have two babies in that belly of yours! Oh, if that is the case, I am going to be just THRILLED! I would LOVE to have two kids with one shot...what a dream!
Well?

Popular posts from this blog