Sorry this post is a little delayed, but on July 15th we took advantage of a once in the lifetime oppotunity and walked across the new Narrows Bridge. We had some friends and relatives get up early and participate in the 5k race across so they could proudly wear t-shirts that say, "I ran the span." We went the laid back route and showed up around 3 pm to stroll down and back taking a couple of photos on the way. We even drove across the bridge one last time without having to pay the toll.


Comments

Erin Jensen said…
Is Tay signaling a touchdown in the second picture???
Erin Jensen said…
oops - I guess I meant a field goal...or are they the same sign??...brad would be ashamed of me right now...
The Fox Den said…
I'm just sitting here missing ya'll and WA!
Anonymous said…
How adorable! She's at such a cute stage. Anxious to see her on Sunday and celebrate the big day!

Love G Grandpa and G Grandma Smith

Popular posts from this blog