Taylor's Latest Travel Adventures
Kevin had some work to finish up near Eureka, CA so Taylor and I packed up and headed south with him. Since we were so close we took Taylor to Humboldt Redwoods State Park to see some tall tall trees (I was an Alan Jackson fan). With a little searching Taylor happened to find a Redwood tree just her size (see picture to the left). As a souvenir Taylor and I planted our own Redwood (middle picture) - now if we can avoid killing it Taylor's great great grandchildren can enjoy a tree of their own!
Wildlife Safari
One of our many other stops was at Wildlife Safari in Winston, OR. It is a park where you drive your own vehicles through a gated area where wild animals roam free. As we entered we were told to watch out for the rhino because in the past two weeks he had flipped 2 cars and popped several tires. Then the ranger reminded us we were entering at our own risk! =) We saw the rhino, but luckily he never got too close. We have several fun pictures of the many animals we saw, but we didn't want to bore you with pictures lacking Taylor; however, I did have to add the picture of the bear that just cracked us up - he was lounging away!
Comments