Taylor wearing mommy's old sweater
crotched by Taylor's great-great grandmother

Taylor's first stroller ride

10/15/06 - Guess what Taylor did for the first time today? She rolled over! Yep at 10 weeks old she's rolling over! Luckily Kevin was here for the event, in fact, I was out of the room the first time she did it so he was the privileged one (I'm a teeny bit jealous). This last week Taylor has had a bunch of firsts. She went in her stroller for the first time, we were shopping (of course) with aunt Amanda, she's still a little small for the stroller but her neck is so strong she reclines in it pretty well. She has also started to grab and hold on to her toys. Lastly I had to break down and trim her fingernails for the first time, I did okay but it's a tricky task.


Comments

Shirley Casey said…
SHE ROLLED OVER!!! Wow! Go Taylor! The pictures are of course adorable. Much love
Anonymous said…
Wow! Would Nammy ever be proud to see the sweater she made you now being worn by her Great Great Granddaughter. She really looks good in red. Grandpa has that picture on our computer so often when we walk into the office that's the first smile that greets us. That's always fun. Wow! the firsts! I can hardly believe she's strong enough to do those things. Time just goes by so fast and we just don't get to see her often enough. Love that you keep us up to date through pictures and events on the blog. Thanks!!!!! I bet you and Amanda had fun on your shopping trip. Hope we get to see you guys on the 4th. Give Taylor a big love from us.

Love G Grandpa and G Grandma Smith
Grandma Debbie said…
She looks as pretty in red as her mommy did. I am so glad that Kevin got to be there for the first roll-over. We continue to keep him in our prayers that the company with keep him permanently in the office so he is home for all of Taylor's firsts.
Love you all,

Grandma Debbie

Popular posts from this blog