10/01/06 - Taylor and I just survived our first week alone while Kevin worked in Woodland, but we didn't enjoy it one bit! =) Taylor is 8 1/2 weeks old now and that means it's time for her 2 month check up and worse yet shots! We recently weighed Taylor on our scale and it said about 12 pounds (no feeding issues here) but we'll let you know the official weight and length after her doctor appointment. Taylor is getting more independent enjoying time in her swing to stare at her mobile and playing with her toys in her play gym. She also loves to go for walks in her Bjorn.




Taylor actually enjoying tummy time

Taylor wearing one of mommy's old dresses


Taylor hanging out with her friend Emily

Comments

Shirley Casey said…
How fun! We are famous! :o) I love the picture. See you soon.
I cant wait to meet her ... i think she is the cutest little girl i have ever seen!!! hopefully the shots went ok and she didnt cry too much!! ... well talk to you guys later
luv
ash shawn and zach
She is so beautiful! Oh, you guys must be having so much fun!
Love you guys!
Amanda said…
Seeing pictures of Taylor now and seeing first hand how happy she is is truly amazing! She is going to grow up to be such a strong little girl!!! I know it's hard to keep up on the blog now that your days are filled with feedings and changing diapers, but for those of us who can't see her that often thank you for continuing to give us updated pictures!!!! I love seeing her as much as I can, even if it is mainly through the blog!!!

Love you guys!
Amanda

Popular posts from this blog