Going for a walk in the park
(mommy had to improvise with the photography)


Watching my first movie

10/08/06 - This last week was Taylor's 2 month check-up and she did great! She weighed in at 12 lbs 1 oz (82 percentile) and is 22.75 inches long (67 percentile). These numbers show a continued answer to prayer, Taylor clearly has no eating issues! She also got another round of immunizations (5 shots in her thighs) which she didn't enjoy one bit (mommy cried a little too!). Taylor also took her first trip out of state to the city of roses, that's Portland, OR. Kevin had to work this weekend and we weren't about to go two weeks without seeing him so we packed up and headed south.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi! Pretty cute pictures. You must have taken the one looking into a mirror. Clever! Hope you are having fun spending time with Daddy. I'm sure that's hard on all of you to not be able to be together. I'm praying that Kevin will get a job where he can be home with his family everyday. It's hard to believe Taylor is getting so big already. We are anxious to see her again (Mommy and Daddy too). It's been a long time. Won't be long until the 2 little cousins will be able to be together. We'll have to have everyone down when Ashley and Shawn get here with Zachariah. Well have a fun time and give Taylor a big love from us.

Love G Grandpa and G Grandma Smith
too cute!!! you are a great photographer!!! heheh love it ... cant wait until we can go on walks together thro the park and the kids can play on the toys together .. hopefully they learn how to share hehehe ... luv you all
ash
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shirley Casey said…
I love the picture of Taylor in the Bjorn! Her hat is too cute! I am glad you are still updating the blog. It is fun to see the pictures (even though I see her every week :o) I still can't believe how big she is getting!

Popular posts from this blog