It's been so long and we've been so busy it will be impossible to play catch-up with our life. We've been blessed with some wonderful family adventures lately. Over spring break we were able to visit our friends, the Jensens, in Colorado (since I posted so many on Facebook I won't add them here), we visited Mt. Rainier, Kevin and I enjoyed a get-a-way to Leavenworth, Taylor was in a talent show, Micah turned 2, and Hailey had her end of the year school performance, plus I'm sure I've left something out. Here are pictures of a few of those events and more blog posts will hopefully follow soon with the rest.


 Mother's Day - Mt. Rainier 

 We stopped at the Ranger Station and the girls picked up the necessary materials to earn their Jr. Ranger Badges. Taylor especially had a blast working on hers.


 We did a .7 mile hike together. Every one made it walking by themselves, most of the way. ;)





 The kids love "1-2-3 SWING!"




 We found snow up at Paradise!

 Leavenworth/Plain - White Water Rafting Trip

Kevin and I were invited to Stonewater Ranch in Plain, Wa (about 30 mins outside of Leavenworth) for a fundraiser weekend for an organization called Youth Dynamics. Youth Dynamics mainly works with troubled youth sharing the gospel, the good news of Jesus, and getting them out into the wilderness and doing things like white water rafting, kayaking, rock climbing, horseback riding, and camping. We were invited to spend the day white water rafting and then to a dinner/hoedown complete with square dancing (those pictures are still on my phone so they're not posted, sorry!). Kevin and I took this opportunity to support an amazing organization AND enjoy a couple's get-a-way in honor of our 10 year wedding anniversary. We made sure to have dinner in Leavenworth and spend a day touring wineries in the area. We had so much fun that weekend!
 Any one touring wineries in this area should definitely check out Icicle Ridge Winery! It was beautiful and the wine was delicious!













 
 
Taylor lost her 2nd tooth!

Comments

Kelly said…
So fun!!!! I especially love how Hailey kept posing for all of the pictures. Too cute!

Popular posts from this blog