Taylor Madison Moberg - The girl who started this whole blog.

Taylor recently celebrated her 6th birthday! Can you believe she is 6 already? We can't! We continually praise God for Taylor's ongoing health and what a gift she is to us. We truly can't imagine life without Taylor. She is so energetic, compassionate, loving, intelligent, etc. I could go on and on about how amazing God made this girl!



The Celebration
This year we celebrated Taylor's birthday at Wild Waves. We told her she could pick a couple friends (and Hailey) to join us for the day. This was no easy task considering Taylor loves people and has many friends. A HUGE Thank You! to Grandpa Ken who baby sat Micah so I could focus on the birthday girl and her friends. Grandma Marilyn also joined us for the day at Wild Waves. It was her actual birthday the day we went and silly me didn't get a picture of just the two birthday girls... =(

 Here we are arriving at the park. The girls were SOOOO EXCITED!!!
Left to Right: Tabitha, Hailey, Sarah, Anika, Emily, Taylor, and Kevin
Marilyn took the picture for us


You had to be 48" tall to ride the bigger roller coasters. Poor Anika (and Hailey) was the only girl who didn't quite make it, but she was a good sport about it and made Hailey's day by riding with her on other rides. Taylor, Kevin and Sarah are actually in the shot above on the roller coaster. Emily and I had just ridden with them and got off to take a picture.
 Poor Taylor! We had just ridden the most crazy ride the park had to offer and then found the small kiddie coaster. While getting on the coaster she grabbed the metal bar to bring it down and smashed it into her forehead not once, but twice... =( I watched her do it, but didn't think she was injured. After her being doubled over for a second I ran over and asked her if she was ok. She bravely said yes, but I could tell something was wrong. I told her to show me her head. When she turned all I saw was lots of blood! YIKES!! I said nope you're not ok. The ride attendant quickly called First Aid and we had it looked at. Thankfully no stiches were needed, but it was a rather deep puncture. After they cleaned up the blood it didn't look so bad. With a band aid and some calm time she was back to normal and ready to play.


 Anika and Hailey driving the jeep.
 The girls had fun performing on stage for us!

Here's Taylor on her actual birthday.

Love you sweet girl!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Beautiful tribute to a beautiful girl! She is such a inspiration to us all! God's healing power is so awesome!

Love you Taylor!
G Grandpa and G Grandma Smith
Shirley Casey said…
What a fun day! Emily had so much fun and is so blessed to call Taylor her friend!

Popular posts from this blog