The Party Continued

Micah received many fun gifts from our family and friends - THANK YOU!!!
Micah was a little overwhelmed by the number of kids surrounding him and all the people watching him. In the picture, behind my head, there was a basket of balls. The balls were set out as party favors and they were the only things Micah had eyes for, those and a pack of bubbles. As I tried to steer his attention towards unwrapping the older kids couldn't wait to "help" Micah unwrap his gifts. Honestly, it was a little stressful, but we surived. =)
 Of course Micah loved every second of the first birthday cake experience. He loved the attention, the singing, and of course the sugar!
 He ate...
 And ate...
 And kept eating until eventually his tray looked like this and we tore him away - straight to the bath tub!


Great clean-up Dad!!!


Comments

Kelly said…
I love it! I am so sad that I missed it!

Popular posts from this blog