A Sandbox?
I can't believe I bought a sandbox! I hate sand! When I am relaxing on a beach sans kiddos I love it, but with kiddos it gets EVERYWHERE!!!! We lived in Santa Cruz for several months only one block away from the beach and I can count on one hand how many trips I made to the beach with the girls because I dreaded the clean up. I know, my poor kids. Back to the sandbox, Hailey LOVES digging. She tries to dig in our flower beds all the time and she cherishes the times she has played in Carter's sandbox. So, when I drove past this turtle at a garage sale I thought of Hailey and her love of digging. I concluded it would be best to give her a special spot of her own rather than have her tear up our flower beds. As I guessed, I immediately regretted this choice, but the smile it puts on Hailey's face makes it worth the nuisance.
Comments