It's Cereal Time!
It's no secret Micah loves to eat. I knew he was going to love rice cereal. Around 4 1/2 months he was showing signs of being ready for this great event. The outcome - He loved it!

See how excited he was? He had already taken a few bites when we snapped this photo, but this is what he did from the beginning. He couldn't get in his mouth fast enough.

More mom, MORE!!!!

It has taken Micah a couple of feedings to get used to waiting for each bite whereas with nursing he gets constant food. He ended his first feeding quite upset and sucking on his spoon trying to get food out. =)
Micah gets upset now if I take a bite of food and he doesn't get some so I can't wait to surprise him in a couple of weeks with fruits and veggies!
Comments
Love the halloween pictures of the kids. I'm sure they had lots of fun.
Love G Grandpa and G Grandma Smith