Taylor's 1st Day of School


Here she is, 5 years old and ready to head off to Kindergarten!

Taylor begged us to ride the bus. I tried to explain to her how much I wanted to take her and pick her up, but she REALLY wanted to ride the bus. So we compromised, she rides the bus to school in the morning and I pick her up afterwards.


We let Taylor ride the bus, but then we jumped in the car and raced the bus to school to be there when she got off so we could walk her to class. The bus ride was everything she hoped it would be!


Here is Taylor lined up with the rest of her class ready to walk from the gym to her classroom to start the day.


Taylor at her table with her name tag.










Comments

Kelly said…
Oh love it!!!!! I can't believe she is already in kindergarten. :)
Anonymous said…
Precious! I'm sure she was one excited little girl! She looks so cute!

G Grandpa and G Grandma Smith
allie roth said…
She's so big!!!! When did this happen! I love that you raced the bus. Welcome to being a mom of a school age kid.
Susanne said…
Oh my gosh, I love this! She's so independent!!

Popular posts from this blog