A BOY Baby Shower!
We're so excited to meet our little guy (still nameless =)! Aunt Amanda threw a babyshower for us and "boy" were we blessed with an abundance of gifts, blessings, and love! Thank you everyone!


Taylor thoroughly enjoyed being center of attention at the shower. She especially enjoyed helping me open our mountain of gifts. Thank you again to everyone for spoiling us with clothes, toys, decor, etc. This baby is not lacking anything!

Taylor also had fun playing photographer at the shower. I have pictures of almost everyone, but since that equals ~25 people I won't post them all. Above is Great-Grandma Smith, Laura (Grandma), and Auntie Anna.

The quilt Aunt Amanda made for her nephew.

Jamie, Kathy, and LouAnn
I think this was another of Taylor's pictures.

Joy and Erin taken by Taylor

Me, Amanda, Taylor, Mom (Grandma, Debbie), Ashley

Me (due May 27th), Amanda, Ashley (due July 7th)

Taylor giving baby brother a hug.

Aunt Amanda and Taylor
Comments