A Random Assortment
This post contains many of the miscellaneous pictures that have been collecting on our memory card. Enjoy!

Mommy teaching Taylor some table manners.

Hailey is a climber. She has been able to climb into our dinning room chairs for many months now.


A relaxing Sunday. Hailey was incredibly cute when I pulled the camera out to take this picture, out of no where she said "cheese" with no prompting from us or Taylor.


Taylor will play with dolls occassionally, but Hailey loves them! She loves dolls and she loves real babies. She loves to cuddle with them and pat their heads.



Too precious!



This is Taylor learning to take pictures. Several of them have our heads chopped off, but she is getting better.






Hailey enjoys coloring.






Here's Hailey sporting Grandpa Ken's glasses.






I was busy in the kitchen and when I peaked around the corner to check on the girls this is what I saw. Hailey had booted the cat out of her bed and she climbed in. As you can see she was very proud of herself!





Happy Thanksgiving
I don't have many pictures from our Thanksgiving dinner, but we had a wonderful time with family and delicious food. Brian and Susanne hosted this year and they did a fantastic job. The table was beautiful and the turkey was moist and yummy! Thanks guys!


Here's Hailey eagerly waiting to dive into her Thanksgiving feast.









Taylor was thankful for Sparkling Cider!










Comments

Kelly said…
CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!! I love the Moberg family :)
Anonymous said…
Love all the pictures! What adorable girls! Proud Mommy and Daddy too! Rightly so..........
G Grandpa and G Grandma Smith

Popular posts from this blog