Yesterday we took Taylor back to Children's Hospital for her 2 year check-up with the surgeon. I was nervous that she'd be scared having to get x-rays, but boy was I wrong! She did great! Kevin had to take her back, since I'm pregnant, but she sat in the chair and Kevin held her hands above her head and they took the picture. She even told the nurse as they were heading back, "I'm getting x-ray". They hooked her up afterwards with a new doll and stickers. Then, she took charge when we were back with the surgeon immediately asking to see her x-rays. It turned out to be quite a fun day for her! Of course everything looks great and we'll head back next year for a routine check up. Dr. Waldhausen said he'd like to see her once a year until she's a teenager.

As far as baby #2 goes we're still waiting... I went to the midwife today and there hasn't been too much change since last week. I'm still dilated to a 2, I am now 80% effaced, and the baby is lower at a zero station.

Any birth-day predictions?

Comments

Anonymous said…
My predicition is for Monday morning, August 25. =)

It's good that Taylor was more interested in seeing the results of the x-ray than she was scared of the process. Maybe that's a sign she's going to be a doctor!

Aunt Amanda

Popular posts from this blog