The Pink Room



We have a pink room! It looks sooo cute! Taylor really likes it too. Every time we walk by she has to go in and touch the stripes and she says "Daddy paint it pink!" The one wall is striped in 3 different shades of pink and the other 3 walls are solid in the lightest pink. We still have some decorating to do, but I wanted to show you all Kevin's work!
In other exciting news, I went to the doctor today and I am dilated to a 2 almost a 3 and I am 70% effaced! YEAH! Things are starting to happen!

Comments

Shirley Casey said…
I LOVE IT!!!! It looks so good. How fun! I can't believe she is going to be here anytime now. Hey Kevin, are you for hire? I have baby room you could do:) j/k ~Shirley
Anonymous said…
Wow! Kevin has skills!! I sent you an email, however it was to your angel hotmail account. Let me email me if you you want it sent to another address! :)

Allie
Anonymous said…
Wow Kevin what a beautiful job! Anxious for that sweet little one to arrive. I've been praying that the heat isn't making you too uncomfortable. Looks like we're in for a change of weather now.

Love G Grandpa and G Grandma Smith
Erin Jensen said…
Good job Kevin! It looks so great! We can't wait to see this new little girl! Tab you look awesome! Love you guys! E
Kelly said…
That room is so cute. Kevin did a great job!
Anonymous said…
LOVE the room. Makes me miss my green! Naomi's poor walls are bare and boring! You are inspiring me my friend...and THANKS for the beautiful picture of you and your glory! You look amazing in your last few weeks! Just amazing. Pregnancy suites you...you glow.
Can't wait to see this babies face!
Push it out soon!
Nina

Popular posts from this blog