I am sure we will post more pictures later, but I wanted to get at least one off before I headed to work. Here is a picture of Baby Girl #2 and we are now 100% sure it is a girl. She was quite active during the 30 minute ultrasound - continually playing with and sucking the umbilical cord (chain like object along the bottom of the picture through her right hand and up towards her neck and burrowing into the uterin (sp?) wall when she was tried of getting "pushed around and manipulated" for pictures.
I am sure we will post more pictures later, but I wanted to get at least one off before I headed to work. Here is a picture of Baby Girl #2 and we are now 100% sure it is a girl. She was quite active during the 30 minute ultrasound - continually playing with and sucking the umbilical cord (chain like object along the bottom of the picture through her right hand and up towards her neck and burrowing into the uterin (sp?) wall when she was tried of getting "pushed around and manipulated" for pictures.
Comments
Hallelujah! ~Joy