A quick bragging moment!
Taylor's been doing this stuff for at least a month now, I just haven't gotten around to posting it!

  • Taylor can count to ten
  • Taylor knows her colors (most of the time)
  • Taylor recognizes some shapes (specifically triangles)
  • Taylor knows a few letters of the alphabet and likes to sing her version of the ABC song.

Comments

Anonymous said…
That's great she is making so much progress!! It looks like she's enjoying all of the sights you're able to take in while in CA too. All of the posts are great (now that I've finally been able to catch up on all of them), and thanks for the multiple warnings of the snake! I successfully avoided seeing it. =)

How are you doing in the heat?? Hopefully it's not too bad for you and baby #2!
helafo said…
Tabitha - the sling is zolo brand. zolowear.com I love it! We also have a bjorn which I use for long walks. But the sling is great for a sleepy baby. So good to see you guys!
-Heather

Popular posts from this blog