"Working" with Dad

Kevin is starting a job next week at the Fauntleroy Ferry Terminal so Taylor and I went with him to check it out. Here we are on the beach.
Taylor thought sand might be yummy so she took a bite. Oops - apparently it DOESN'T taste good. Do you think it stopped her from trying it again????
Taylor suddenly laid down and started making sand angels, it was pretty funny!
Rocks! Taylor LOVES rocks!
Random Taylor facts:
  • She has 15 teeth now.
  • She learned to say yes this last week and it is ADORABLE! She even uses it correctly.
  • She named her pacifer "paci"
  • She is in the 97th percentile for her height (2' 8 3/4")
  • She weighs 23 lbs. 14oz


Comments

Shirley Casey said…
Cute pictures. I love the random facts. The music is a nice touch too. :O)
The Fox Den said…
Looks like a fun day! Kevin can you get a job in Utah? I'll babysit so ya'll can go out ;) She's to cute!

Popular posts from this blog