She's Walking!



This isn't the best picture, but it's the only one I've been able to get so far. Taylor has been standing by herself for a couple of weeks now, but now she's taking steps too! She's mastered about 5-6 steps without falling!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Alright! Go Taylor!

Love G Grandpa and G Grandma Smith
Shirley Casey said…
Way to go Taylor! I thought you might be walking soon based on how well you were moving behind your new little car. Watch out Mommy and Daddy! :O)
Anonymous said…
It's fun to see pictures on the computer even when we are out of town. Taylor is sure cute. It will be fun to see how she has changed while we have been gone. Give her a hug for us.
Anonymous said…
I'm sure you know who the last message was from, but I thought I'd write another one anyway. Tell Taylor we miss her and will see her soon.
Love, Grandma and Grandpa Moberg

Popular posts from this blog