Our little Picasso

Taylor meeting Amanda and Jonah's new puppy Marlie


Taylor and Kevin enjoying a Father's Day dessert. Who gets the bite????

Today was Kevin's 1st official Father's Day! Kevin, you're an amazing father! Your "job" as dad started pretty rough, but you persevered through our trials with much strength and faith. It has brought me much joy to watch you these past 10 months with our little girl. I am constantly overwhelmed by your deep love and thankfulness for our special gift. Taylor is so blessed to have such an amazing man in her life every day. Taylor and I love you very much!


Comments

The Fox Den said…
Happy Dad's Day Kevin! You are a wonderful provider and source of strength for Taylor and Tabitha!
Shirley Casey said…
Happy Father's Day Kevin! You are a wonderful dad to Taylor. She is very fortunate to have you. We hope you enjoyed your first official Father's Day. :O)
Elliotness said…
This is well said Tabitha! Kevin, you are a wonderful loving father, and Taylor will grow up knowing the beauty she posesses as a child of a God, and as a women. I know I am a bit late, but happy fathers day...for the rest of your life, happy fathers day!
Love,
Nina

Popular posts from this blog