01/13/07 - Here are some pictures of Taylor experiencing the snow for the first time!

Taylor's first swing ride


Taylor making a snow angel (with a little help from mom)

Comments

that is wayyyy too cute!!!!love em!!!! they put a big smile on my face and shawn loves them too .. good photography!!!
Amanda said…
Too cute!!!! =) She looks lost in her snow suit!
Thanks for the pictures of the furniture too, I like em!! =) I think those were our other option!
Shirley Casey said…
Love the pictures! That little purple snow suit is so cute! Love the couches. :o)
Anonymous said…
Oh my gosh those are cute pictures!!! Cute little snow baby Tay is!!!
The Fox Den said…
Everytime I see a sweet little face bundled in a snowsuit, laying on the ground like that, I have to think of the poor little brother in a Christmas Story ;) Great times, great movie... miss you!
Anonymous said…
What a adorable little snow angel! Loved the snow suit!

G Grandpa and G Grandma Smith

Popular posts from this blog