09/05/06 - Hurray! Taylor's NG tube was removed today. We met Dr. Waldhausen for a follow-up appt. at Children's Hospital today and everything went really well. Taylor weighs 9lbs 6oz and is almost 22 inches long. Thank you so much for prayers regarding feeding issues. Although we've made incredible progress we ask that you continue to pray for Taylor's feedings and continued weight gain. Thanks everyone!

Comments

Amanda said…
Congratulations! I know what a relief it is for you to be over that last hurtle now! And she's getting so big!!! She's going to be a chubby baby like her mom and aunts were!!! =)
Anonymous said…
Thank the Lord for answered prayer! I'm so happy for Taylor and for you that the tube is removed. So thankful for the good report from the doctors and that she is gaining so well. We just love her so........much and are so thankful for the guidance that the Lord has given you two. Keep up the good work! Give Taylor a big love from us! Thanks for the wonderful update!

Love G Grandpa and G Grandma Smith
Anonymous said…
I'm so excited for you guys that all is running smoothly. What a blessing! I can't wait to come up and see the three fo you.
Take Care
Love
Sharon
Anonymous said…
I'm so excited for you guys, that all is running smoothly. What a blessing! I can't wait to come up and see the three of you.
Take Care
Love
Sharon
Grandma Debbie said…
That is fantastic. Now she can have an eating contest with her cousin. hahaha.
Keep putting pictures too. Grandma misses her and can't wait to see her again in a few more days.

Love, Grandma Debbie

Popular posts from this blog